Are you interested in supporting the exciting and challenging work we have at the YMCA?
Could you offer time and commitment to help change our client’s lives for the better?
In 2016-17 over 17,000 hours were donated by our volunteers
At YMCA Trinity Group we believe volunteers are integral to our Charity, helping to transform our client’s lives and help build stronger communities.
We have a number of exciting opportunities which you could be a part of …
- Joining our fundraising team as a fundraising volunteer … and finding yourself shaking a bucket at a busy football match!
- Supporting our disabled clients at one of our gyms… to help them to reach goals that they never thought possible!
- Working alongside our Youth Justice Projects … to support a vulnerable young person in custody or to resettle back into the community?
- Training to be a counsellor?…you could be volunteering with us to support vulnerable young people in your community
- And many more… we are always on the look out for anyone who wants to lend a hand in our buildings, at our events, or with any skills you may have so don’t be shy!
Download one of our application forms
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to become a volunteer at YMCA
We have Volunteering Positions across the following locations
For information on becoming a fundraising volunteer click here.