YMCA works with and for young people, offering them help and support in times of need. By fundraising for our work, in whatever way you can, you can help ensure our work continues.
1.Do it yourself: organise your own event and have fun!
Fancy organising a bake sale, a karaoke party or a face painting competition?
Find great ideas in our FREE YMCA Fundraising Pack. Have fun with your friends and families and raise money for YMCA.
2. Take on a challenge: Run, swim, cycle … for YMCA
Fancy taking on a new challenge? Join TEAM YMCA and book your place on one of our exciting challenge events and raise money for the YMCA Trinity Group.
3. Do it with us: Help us during one of our fundraising events and give back to the community!
We have a number of exciting fundraising events organised by YMCA, which you could be a part of. Joining our fundraising team as a fundraising volunteer and finding yourself shaking a bucket at a busy football match or helping guest at a wine tasting event. Contact us today to receive our fundraising calendar.
What your can expect from us:
– FREE YMCA Fundraising Packs – Jam packed with exciting ideas to successfully organise your own fun event. Includes marketing tips, sponsorship ideas and information on how to set up your own BT My Donate page.
– E marketing materials – If you would like marketing materials to promote your event please email our Fundraising Team here, or alternatively take a look at our useful download packs below.
– Collection buckets, T-shirts + promotional items (depending on availability).
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how you can get involved!