At this difficult time many of YMCA Trinity Group’s services are continuing; in providing accommodation and support for young people, offering training and support to schools, parents and students through our Menu of Services, and providing Childcare services for Key workers. However, many of our income streams including the Gyms and our trading subsidiary The Cresset, are unable to operate at this time. Your support is more important than ever and will allow us to continue providing vital services to some of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
To support YMCA Trinity Group you can donate directly, or get involved in the 2.6 challenge, a national fundraising effort to support UK Charities, and have a bit of fun. Get involved!
- Download the 2.6 Challenge Activity Pack
- Donate to YMCA Trinity Group
- Fundraise for us
- Find out more about the 2.6 Challenge
YMCA works with and for young people, offering them help and support in times of need. By fundraising on our behalf, in whatever way you can, you can help ensure our work continues.
1. Do it yourself: organise your own event and have fun!
Fancy organising a bake sale, a karaoke party or a face painting competition?
Find great ideas in our Free YMCA Fundraising Pack (6,947KB, PDF). Have fun with your friends and families and raise money for YMCA.
2. Take on a challenge: Run, swim, cycle … for YMCA
Fancy taking on a new challenge? Join TEAM YMCA and book your place on one of our exciting challenge events and raise money for the YMCA Trinity Group.
3. Do it with us: Help us during one of our fundraising events and give back to the community!
We have a number of exciting fundraising events organised by YMCA, which you could be a part of. Joining our fundraising team as a fundraising volunteer and finding yourself shaking a bucket at a busy football match or helping guest at a wine tasting event. Contact us today to receive our fundraising calendar.
What your can expect from us:
- Free YMCA Fundraising Packs – Jam packed with exciting ideas to successfully organise your own fun event. Includes marketing tips, sponsorship ideas and information on how to set up your own Virgin Money Giving page.
- E marketing materials – If you would like marketing materials to promote your event please email our Fundraising Team, or alternatively take a look at our useful download packs below.
- Collection buckets, T-shirts + promotional items (depending on availability).
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how you can get involved.