YMCA Sessional Trainers
|Pay:||£30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed)|
|Interviews:||5th & 6th August|
We are looking for people to join our team of Sessional Trainers who provide teachers, staff, parents and students with Health & Wellbeing training or presentations.
You will assist in the monitoring of exciting training sessions that will accommodate all learning styles and deliver pre-written training as and when required on a sessional or self employed basis. Training Sessions tend to be 2hrs each held during the school day or after-school. You also have the option to deliver full day or 3 day courses. Visit our mental health support for schools page to find out more.
You should have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of working with young people and delivering mental health services
- A relevant qualification (ideally a Play/Art Therapist or Counsellor on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority)
- Experience of delivering training or presentation to adults and
- Be able to deliver a range of subjects which include; Mental Health Awareness, Anxiety & Depression, Self Harm, Building Resilience, Substance Misuse, Risk Taking Behaviour, Body Image, Sexual Health, Mentoring Skills and Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Be able to deliver student workshops or assemblies
- Be able to travel independently
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued CPD
Days and hours
The working hours for this role is sessional.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed). We offer additional benefits including:
- Access to training opportunities and peer support
- Resources to deliver training
- Management support
Please note: A Standard DBS certificate is required for this role which is covered by the DBS Update Service. If you do not have, we would be able to facilitate this.
The shortlisting for this role will begin on 7th July. Interviews are arranged for 5th & 6th August.
To find out more information or to receive a word version of the application pack for this vacancy please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.