YMCA Sessional Trainers
|Pay:||£30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed)|
|Deadline:||Bi-monthly, next closing date 10th September 2021|
|Shortlisting:||Weeks commencing 13th September 2021|
|Interviews:||Weeks commencing 4th October 2021|
We are looking for people to join our team of Sessional Trainers who provide teachers, staff, parents and students with Health & Wellbeing training or presentations in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
You will assist in the monitoring of exciting training sessions that will accommodate all learning styles and deliver pre-written training as and when required on a sessional or self employed basis. Training Sessions tend to be two hours each held during the school day or after-school. You also have the option to deliver full day or three day courses. Visit our mental health support for schools page to find out more.
You should have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of working with young people and delivering mental health services
- A relevant qualification (ideally a Play/Art Therapist or Counsellor on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority)
- Experience of delivering training or presentations to adults and young people
- Be able to deliver a range of subjects which include; Mental Health Awareness, Anxiety & Depression, Self Harm, Building Resilience, Managing Challenging Behaviour, Attachment, Staff wellbeing, supervision skills, etc
- Be able to deliver student workshops or assemblies
- Be able to travel independently
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued CPD
Days and Hours
The working hours for this role is sessional.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed). We offer additional benefits including:
- Access to training opportunities and peer support
- Resources to deliver training
- Management support
Please note: A Standard DBS certificate is required for this role which is covered by the DBS Update Service. If you do not have one, we would be able to facilitate this.
The shortlisting is bi-monthly with the next closing date being 10 September. Interviews will be scheduled during weeks commencing 4 October 2021.
To find out more information or to receive a word version of the application pack for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.