YMCA Sessional Trainers
|Pay||£30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed)|
We are looking for people to join our team of Sessional Trainers who provide teachers, staff, parents and students with Health & Wellbeing training or presentations.
You will assist in the monitoring of exciting training sessions that will accommodate all learning styles and deliver pre-written training as and when required on a sessional or self employed basis. Training Sessions tend to be 2hrs each held during the school day or after-school. You also have the option to deliver full day or 3 day courses. Visit our website https://ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk/jobs-training/support-schools-menu-services/ to find out more.
You should have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of working with young people and delivering mental health services
- A relevant qualification (ideally a Play/Art Therapist or Counsellor on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority)
- Experience of delivering training or presentation to adults and
- Be able to deliver a range of subjects which include; Mental Health Awareness, Anxiety & Depression, Self Harm, Building Resilience, Substance Misuse, Risk Taking Behaviour, Body Image, Sexual Health, Mentoring Skills and Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Be able to deliver student workshops or assemblies
- Be able to travel independently
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued CPD
In return we can offer;
- £30 per hour (Self Employed), £26 per hour (Employed)
- Access to training opportunities and peer support
- Resources to deliver training
- Management support
This is an ongoing recruitment process with bi-monthly shortlisting taking place, applications are reviewed at the end of each period.
For further information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
This is an ongoing recruitment process, but early application will give greater access to work opportunities.
To receive a Word version of the application pack for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.