Delivering Parent & Student Workshops
This one day course is designed to equip schools with the tools to develop and run their own workshops for parents. It incorporates strategies to allow the confident development of course material and the ‘know how’ to deliver workshops to parents and carers. This course will give you tips on how to handle a range of issues from thinking about diversity, how to handle difficult conversations and how to get maximum engagement from your target group.
- Increase awareness of how to access resources that will allow you to develop your own workshop
- Strategies to handle different issues that may arise when delivering parent/carer workshops
- An understanding of how to develop Mental Health awareness workshops for parents/carers
- Increased understanding of the scientific theory underpinning raising awareness of mental health amongst parents/carers and all students
- Increased capacity to fulfil roles and responsibilities in creating a positive mental health culture using a whole school approach
- Build confidence in delivering workshops to parents and students
Course cost: (+VAT) £199 per person
Additional places only £145 (secondary schools) £110 (primary schools)
Alternatively we can deliver this course in-house at £900+VAT and expenses.
New – Partner Reward Scheme giving you more benefits for accessing our services; including training & licence discounts, free resources and webinars.
- Read Partner Reward Scheme document (232KB, PDF)