Train The Trainer – Delivering Early Interventions
Increasing resilience is crucial to improving outcomes for young people and reducing the risk of mental health issues escalating. With rising needs, coupled with budget cuts, our Delivering Early Interventions Train The Trainer course empowers settings to develop resilience based group work programmes for KS1-4 in a uniquely sustainable and cost effective way.
To celebrate our new training programme we are offering a 15% introductory discount to any setting that books one of our courses before the 30 October 2020, simply quote ‘MHCF15’ when booking.
What is the course?
Forming a key element of our ‘Targeted Stage 3 Training’ as part of our newly approved Competency framework this 1-day course covers evidence based practice using cognitive behavioural therapy and resource based approaches to address issues such as self-esteem, emotional regulation, social skills and transitions. Delegates will receive multiple schemes of work, assessment tools, resources and on-going advice to help these early interventions become embedded into your setting. You will also be supported by a dedicated clinical professional and receive on-going refresher training, peer support, as well as resource updates through the licence programme.
If you have previously completed this training and are due to attend a refresher you can attend this course free of charge, so you can receive up to date information and have an opportunity to engage with peers about the topics you are dealing with on a daily basis.
Feedback from delegates
- 100% enjoyed the course and learnt more
- 100% improved their confidence in the subject area
- 100% said the materials and methods used facilitated learning
- 100% said the trainer was confident, prepared and knowledgeable
- ‘This was a really useful course, one of the best I have been on in a long time’
- ‘Thank you for an informative day. I am excited to begin implementing the programme’
- ‘What an awesome course and trainer!! Came away feeling confident in the content and excited to get going’
- ‘The support we will gain after the course will be so beneficial to us’
By booking a place you will also gain access to free Level 2 accredited training as part of our distance learning programme. Alternatively, we can tailor the course to whole staff teams or clusters of schools.
To access this course and find out upcoming dates, visit our Training Events Calendar & Campaigns page.