Sharing Good Practice In Mental Health
Sharing Good Practice In Mental Health – 5 March
An opportunity to meet and network with other schools and agencies working to support your setting’s mental health needs
Location: The Cresset, Peterborough
There will be a range of speakers and practitioner led discussion tables as shown below:
- 12.30-1pm – Registration and refreshments
- 1pm – Welcome
- 1.10pm – Speakers:
A case study from Ruth Fox (Mental Health Speaker and Campaigner) about what is like going to school with a mental health issue.
CAMH – An update about provision and top tips when writing a referral Emotional Well-Being Practitioners Team – who they are and what they can help with YMCA Trinity Group – what we have learned from our work in schools and what does the Green Paper mean.
- 2.10pm – Q&A with the panel
- 2.30-4pm: 2x40min discussion tables available covering the following topics:
- An introduction to solution focussed therapy
- Whole School Well-Being – things to consider
- Anxiety & Depression
- How technology can help prevent, detect and treat mental health issues in young people and staff
- Addressing Staff Well-Being
- Measuring Well-Being
- Peer Support
- Supporting Parents
- 4pm – Feedback from table discussion facilitators
- 4.15pm – Action plan and close
Bookings are via Event Brite and cost £30 per person plus booking fee. Free places are available for schools in receipt of YMCA support. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information call 01733 373187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.