We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader. The role will involve supporting the Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day to day management and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
In return we are offering 38 Hours per week, the salary for this role is £17,978 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes Wednesday 17th April 2019 with interviews to be arranged for Friday 26th April 2019
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role Contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sophie Edevane on 01473 372479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Job Description.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment