Project Manager – Strategic Information & Impact
|Location||Cambridge or Ipswich|
YMCA Trinity Group wants to continue developing a coherent, relevant and innovative programme to realise our Vision and Strategic Goals. This includes promotion of YMCA Trinity Group’s work to our stakeholders and the general public, working continually towards becoming the ‘go to’ organization in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
To do this successfully, we want to strengthen our learning and impact assessment work with a view to capturing more robust evidence of our effectiveness, which we can share both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and leading on YMCA Trinity’s programme of impact management, monitoring and evaluation. Analysing, implementing and maintaining appropriate systems and processes in order to use collected data for strategic and operational decisions.
You should have the following qualities:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, including research and analytical experience
- Knowledge and experience of databases, especially Salesforce, is crucial for the role. Knowledge of other appropriate programmes, such as Visio, may be required
- Able to analyse systems and processes to improve impact
- Proven IT skills with experience of developing, maintaining and manipulating large databases and using analytical tools for evaluation purposes, in particular Excel
- Able to analyses large volumes of data and identify the critical factors, presenting the findings in a clear and simple way
- Experience of measuring, monitoring and evaluating social impact, both qualitative and quantitative
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written, able to work with both senior leaders and operational staff
In return we offer 37.5 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is £31,452 per annum and additional Benefits we offer include:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Public Holidays
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of our YMCA Gyms located in Ipswich, Cambridge or Peterborough
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions and Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date for applications is Thursday 4th July 2019. If you are interested and would like to know more please contact Rowena Kerslake, Deputy Chief Executive by email Rowena.Kerslake@ymcatrinity.org.uk or call 07808 772197.
For more information please see the Job Description.
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment