Menu of Services release a brand NEW incentive
Menu of Services release a brand NEW incentive which will support you in utilising the Thrive App as part of whole school approach to well-being and therefore allow you to offer it to every student in your school!
As a special offer from the developers, if you purchase the app for your whole student population, you only have to pay for 70%*! Saving you 30% off the already subsidised rates!
- Personalised goal setting – Users can choose to create their own goals
- Manually unlock new features – Some of the previously locked features such as applied relaxation can now be accessed directly without having to wait
- A range of new Applied Relaxation activities
- Full CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) journal – Mood meter feature expanded to ensure users are engaged in recording their mood thus creating a journal which can then be reflected on
- ‘Your Crew’ – Working together with others towards a weekly wellbeing goal, the more you work with your crew to reach the goals and objective the greater the reward
- ‘A Bird’s Flight’ – Helping tropical birds find their way around an island. This game encourages you to use your divided attention task to improve your attention skills and focus
Find out more
Please click here for our full brochure or click on the video below to see how it works.
See below the latest set of outcomes data showing how much it can help your setting. You will also find a range of quotes from schools, government officials and young people attached.
To take advantage of this offer or to find out more, please get in touch asap it is only available on a first come first served basis.
Remember that the app is available in different versions for staff (all settings) and students (aged 11+).