Mental wellbeing support for your whole school community
It is an extremely challenging time for schools right now and we know that the overriding concern is for the welfare of your whole school community. With only one in five teachers believing they have adequate mental health services to meet expected needs of pupils as a result of the pandemic (Unicef Uk, May20), we just want to remind you that you are not alone and help is available.
We have been working with a number of local service providers from all sectors, and alongside the range of local initiatives you will have already been told about, we have also adapted our programmes so that we can develop timely and flexible support to help with the latest lockdown. We therefore just wanted to highlight some of the services we can provide.
Our specialist services include:
- Clinical interventions for those that need support including counselling, therapy, drop-ins, mentoring and group work – (these can be offered flexibly either face to face or virtually as suitable)
- Wellbeing Audits and Consultations to help you develop a needs led action plan for provision
- Staff wellbeing support programmes including counselling, supervision and self-care
- Training for staff and parents based on a locally approved competency framework
- Peer support, PSHE and awareness programmes
- A NHS approved 24/7 self-help app for staff and students
- Free webinars for parents or staff to help with the anxieties relating to the pandemic
- We have a proven track record of delivering high quality, evidence based programmes and are a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Content meets local priorities and government requirements such as those from Ofsted, Health Education framework and DfE guidance tools
- We tailor our work to your needs, allowing people to receive the right support at the right time and in the right amount
- Many of our services are locally approved or commissioned by statutory organisations
- We use clinical assessment and outcome measures to help monitor provision and track progress
- We have a partner reward scheme offering more support, advice and discounts on services
What people say:
“We are really impressed with the service. Our pupils showed a real change in their feelings”– Head Teacher
“I’m so grateful that you made the effort to contact the school! I’m very grateful to you for the time and effort you have put in to try and help me! A massive thank you to you”. – Parent.
“Thank you for everything we have received this year so far. The counselling has been incredible and we have seen so much progress in our children.” – Deputy Head.
“I feel the sessions have been really valuable and I’ve really appreciated the feedback to school regarding the pupil which allows us to help her more, Thank you!” – Class Teacher.
“I just wanted to thank you for the staff training. Everybody commented on how uplifted and motivated they felt following your training. It’s not often that we have training in school which receives such positive feedback from all members of staff, so I felt like I needed to let you know” – Head Teacher