Introduction to Staff Well-Being Workshop
With increased pressure on schools to cope with the rising prevalence of mental health difficulties amongst children, it is important for schools to consider how they can support the mental health and well-being of school staff. Adults who have good mental well-being are more likely to cope during stressful episodes and less likely to negatively impact the emotional well-being of those around them.
Our Staff Well-Being workshop is flexible to meet the needs of your setting and the outcomes you wish to achieve and is suitable for all adults who work with children. This workshop considers the importance of well-being in adults and the impact of this on the children they care for. Delegates will leave with a greater understanding of the science underpinning well-being and practical strategies to use in their setting. We can also provide support to senior staff to help create strategies to boost morale, and reduce stress as well as staff absence.
Proposed Learning Outcomes
- How to identify and understand your psychological well-being
- Why it is important to prioritise staff, as well as pupil well-being
- Practical strategies for supporting and promoting staff well-being in your setting
To give more people the opportunity to develop their understanding, we have teamed up with The Skills Network to offer all schools that purchase our Whole Staff programmes the opportunity to access additional Level 2 Distance Learning courses in a variety of related topics. Not only can school staff benefit from the accredited programmes, but parents can also access them – free of charge.
- Read more information on our Level 2 Distance Learning Enhancing Training page
- “It really made me think”
- “Very helpful – thank you” – Teacher
- “Some useful ideas to feedback to students” – Head of House
To book please call 01733 373187 or email email@example.com.