|Pay||£18,364 per year|
|Location||YMCA Childcare Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0EL|
|Hours||38 hours per week over 4 days|
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Room Leader for our childcare setting in Newmarket.
The role will involve supporting the Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day to day management and administration of the 2-5 Years old room whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful applicant will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent (or a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification with the willingness to work towards level 4)
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of managing other people, including volunteers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills
Days and hours
The role is for 38 hours per week to be worked over 4 days.
Salary and benefits
We are offering a salary of £18,364 per year. Additional benefits we offer are:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- 5 Weeks holiday plus Public Holidays-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
This vacancy closes on 31st January.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact Jess Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01638 676556.
For more information please see the Job Description (345KB, PDF).
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to YMCA Trinity Group, Rightwell East, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8DX.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.