|Pay||£18,364 per year|
|Location||YMCA Childcare Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0EL|
|Hours||38 hours per week over 4 days|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our Newmarket Childcare Team, working in the Baby Room as Room Leader!
The role involves supporting the Childcare Manager and Deputy Childcare Manager in being responsible for the day to day management of the setting and administration for the room, whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent or are willing to work towards this
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Show commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating a staff team
- Excellent IT skills
Days and hours
The role is for 38 hours per week over 4 days.
Salary and benefits
We are offering a salary of £18,364 per year. Additional benefits we offer are:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 2 December 2020 with interviews to be arranged for 7 December 2020.
Please note: we may invite you to an interview earlier and if we find the right person this advert will be withdrawn. Early application is advised.
For more information please see the job description (344KB, PDF).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.