|Pay||£18,357 per year|
|Location||Blinco Grove, Cambridge CB1 7TS|
|Hours||38 hours per week over 4 days|
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Childcare Room Leader. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of our brand new childcare setting in Cambridge, that opened in March 2020. The role will involve supporting the Childcare Management in being responsible for the day to day running and administration for our baby room (0-2 years), ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong leadership skills
- Show commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for
- service users
Days and hours
The role is for 38 hours per week to be worked over 4 days.
Salary and benefits
We are offering a salary of £18,357 per year. Additional benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday (Plus public holidays) Pro Rata
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check facilitated and Cost Paid
- Regular Supervisions
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The deadline for this vacancy is ongoing.
Please note: if we find the right candidate before the advertised closing date then we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy
For further information, please contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sam on 01223 949090 or email Samantha.Beldam@ymcatrinity.org.uk or alternatively contact email@example.com for more information.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
Please forward any word version forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.