|Pay||£19,738 per year|
|Location||Blinco Grove, Cambridge CB1 7TS|
|Hours||40 hours a week|
The role will involve leading the Childcare team to provide an Outstanding provision for the children.
You will be responsible for day-to-day running of the room, planning for a group of key children and providing high quality experiences to excite and engage the children.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to use own initiative and take direction where needed, with strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team.
Applicants must also have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS, be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate their professional leadership skills as well as their knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
The job role requires the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 4 qualification, or equivalent or be willing to work towards it
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Be motivated to provide high quality Childcare at all times
- Strong leadership skills
Days and hours
The role is for 40 hours per week.
Salary and benefits
We are offering a salary of £19,738 per year. Additional benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday (Plus public holidays) Pro Rata for Part Time Staff
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated and Cost Paid
- Regular Supervisions
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The deadline for this vacancy is 16 December with interviews to be arranged for 18 and 21 December.
Please note: early application is advised as should we find the right candidate sooner than the advertised dates we will withdraw this job advert. It is important that you have the relevant qualifications as detailed in the advert to be considered for this role and have completed an application form in full.
For further information, please contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sam on 01223 949090 or email Samantha.Beldam@ymcatrinity.org.uk or alternatively contact email@example.com for more information.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.