Accommodation Relief Worker- Time Stop
|Contract||Bank Staff (Zero hours)|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
Accommodation Relief Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager, Karen Milford at Time Stop on 01733 891891 or email Karen.Milford@ymcatrinity.org.uk
The Salary for this role is £9.20 per hour and additional Benefits we offer are:
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- DBS Cost Paid
This is ongoing recruitment.
For further information please see the Job Description
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.