|Pay||£8.79 per hour|
|Location||2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
|Hours||Various shifts available|
|Deadline||On going recruitment|
As a receptionist you provide a warm and professional welcome for all people entering the building.
Our reception team maintain high levels of customer service, undertaking general administrative office tasks to ensure the smooth running of YMCA Trinity Groups operations.
You should have the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver good face to face customer care
- A good understanding of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure, in a busy environment
- Experience working with computers
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory way
- A sunny disposition
- Be able to work as part of a team
Days and hours
There are various shifts available.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £8.79 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
This is ongoing recruitment.
For more information please see the Job Description (183KB, PDF)
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.