Receptionist (part time)
|Contract||Part Time Reception Work|
|Location||Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
|Pay||£8.59 per hour|
|Hours||A variety of shifts are available between 8am-10pm|
Looking for flexible part time hours on a contracted basis? We have various weekend and week day evening shifts available for reception cover at our accommodation site in Wellington Street, Ipswich.
Our reception team provide a warm and professional welcome for all people entering the building. Maintaining high levels of customer service and undertaking general administrative office tasks to ensure the smooth running of YMCA Trinity Group’s operations.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver good face to face customer care
- A good understanding of confidentiality, able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Experience working with computers, with good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a non-judgemental and non-discriminatory way
- A sunny disposition and able to work as part of a team
Days and hours
A variety of shifts are available between 8am-10pm.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £8.59 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of our onsite Gym
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Last date for applications is 31 March 2020, interviews are to be arranged for 8 April 2020.
If you are interested and would like to know more, feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact 01473 252456 and ask for Lou or Helen.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.