Kitchen Relief Staff
|Salary:||£9.78 per hour|
|Location:||Wellington Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2NU|
|Hours:||8 hour shifts on a as and when basis|
|Deadline:||9th August 2021|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our growing team. Working in our kitchens at the YMCA Trinity Group, Ipswich you will gain hands-on experience and the chance to train while you work.
You should have the following qualities:
- Some knowledge of Safeguarding and current legislation
- Some experience of cooking for large numbers
- A basic understanding and knowledge of issues our residents face
Day and Hours
This vacancy is for 8 hour shifts on a as and when basis.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £9.78 per hour. We also provide additional benefits including:
- Induction Programme and additional ‘on the job’ Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions and support
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Your DBS Cost Paid
This vacancy closes 9 August 2021.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.