|Pay||£8.72 per hour|
|Location||Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
|Hours||12.5 hours per week – 2.5 per day Mon-Fri|
Based at our Wellington Street site in Ipswich this role for housekeeper will also involve some work at our other local Ipswich sites.
The housekeeper will be responsible for cleaning Kitchens, Bathrooms and Communal Areas. Bedrooms will also require cleaning in preparation for re-letting.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Some knowledge of basic Health & Safety and COSSH
- Experience of a previous cleaning role
- Be well organised, reliable and able to work independently
Days and hours
We are offering the successful applicant 12.5 hours a week, to be worked as 2.5 hours per day Monday to Friday (start and finish times to be agreed). This is a 6-month fixed term contract for our supported housing service and we would love to hear from you if you would like to discuss our availability or know more.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £8.72 per hour and as an employee of the YMCA Trinity Group you can also benefit from:
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym in Ipswich
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes 9th August 2020 with interviews to be held on 14th August.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat. Contact our Accommodation Manager: Tash Wightman 01473 372490 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.