Health & Safety Compliance Officer – Part Time 6 month contract
|Pay:||£11,440 – £14,300 a year: Fixed Term Contract – 6 months|
|Location:||Flexible location, can be located at:
Queen Anne House in Cambridge CB1 1ND
The Cresset, Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DX or
Wellington Street, Ipswich IP1 2NU
|Hours:||20-25 hours a week (Mon – Fri)|
|Deadline:||25th June 2021|
|Interviews:||7th July 2021|
A 6 month contract for part time work, working with our Health & Safety Team to support the organisation across Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk
The primary role of the Safety Compliance Officer is to;
- Undertake compliance checks of all YMCA Trinity group properties across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
- Maintain all YMCA Trinity Group’s site safety documentation, in line with policies and procedures.
- Advise staff on all health, safety and welfare matters
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Highly organised and professional
- Supportive of the Mission, Vision and Values of YMCA Trinity Group
Days and Hours
This is a full time post for 20 – 25 hours a week, working Monday to Friday.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £11.440 – £14,300 a year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Wellington Street, Queen Anne House, The Cresset, dependant on where you are based
- Free onsite car park – subject to available parking spaces
- 20% Discount for staff who have children enrolled at YMCA Childcare Nurseries, After School and/or Holiday Clubs
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date for applications is 25 June 2021. Interviews to be arranged for 7 July 2021.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Jack Muir – Health & Safety Manager on 01733 373174 / 07969 917863 or email Jack.Muir@ymcatrinity.org.uk / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.