Finance Administrator – part time
|£6,692 per year
|Blinco Grove, Cambridge CB1 7TX
YMCA Trinity Group have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Finance Administrator to work within our YMCA Childcare settings. The role will involve working with our childcare teams to provide robust finance and administrative support, with the use of our childcare management systems.
The role will be based at our YMCA Childcare Blinco setting in Cambridge, but will also involve travelling to our Newmarket settings on occasions, therefore a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential.
You should have the following qualities:
- Experience of Accountancy
- At least two years general office experience, including setting up and maintaining office systems
- Able to communicate with a wide range of staff and external contacts
- Able to exercise close attention to detail and maintain accuracy levels
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
Days and hours
This role is for 15 hours per week to be worked over 5 days (times are negotiable).
Salary and benefits
In return, we offer a salary of £6,692 per year (£8.58 per hour). Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday (Plus public holidays) Pro Rata for Part Time Staff
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Regular Supervisions
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 30 April 2020.
Please note: if we find the right candidate before the advertised closing date then we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy.
If you would like to know more about this role, then please contact our friendly Childcare Programme Manager Amanda: 01473 295258 or email: [email protected] or Sarah Nichols Finance & IT Manager: [email protected] or call 01473 372473.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward these forms to [email protected] or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.