Facilities Assistant – Maternity Cover
|Contract||Facilities Assistant – 1 year full time contract, Maternity Cover|
|Location||Wellington Street Ipswich IP1 2NU and other Ipswich sites|
|Pay||£18,591 per year|
|Hours||40 hours per week, 8am – 4.30pm|
|Deadline||21st August 2020|
|Interviews||27th August 2020|
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for cleaning of vacant residential rooms, offices, toilets, communal areas and additional tasks allocated by the Facilities Manager and Maintenance Supervisor. Additional tasks include, ordering of supplies and stock control, Compliance checks, fire, legionella, record keeping and administration.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work on own or part of a team
- Able to maintain a high standard of communication, people and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a reactive environment.
Please refer to the job description for more information about the role.
Days and hours
This is a full time role for 40 hours per week, based on 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £18,591 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the Onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Applications close 20th August 202o with interviews to be conducted on the 27th August.
For more information please see the job description (160KB, PDF).
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.