Facilities and Maintenance Manager
|Contract:||Facilities and Maintenance Manager|
|Pay:||£36,350 per year|
|Hours:||40 hours a week|
|Location:||Based at either:
Cambridge: Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, CB1 1ND
Peterborough: The Cresset, Bretton Centre, PE3 8DX
|Deadline:||5pm on 22nd December 2021|
|Interviews:||6th January 2022|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities & Maintenance Manager to provide overall Facilities management including management of the maintenance and housekeeping teams at the 3 permanent and leasehold sites of the west of YMCA Trinity Group and support other YMCA shared sites as appropriate.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Experience of Management and co-ordination of a maintenance or facilities team
- Able to travel independently between locations with a clean full driving licence (*Essential criteria)
- A good general education
- NVQ Level 3 and above in Team Leadership, or Management/Project Management
- NEBOSH qualification and knowledge of Health and Safety including COSSH and other relevant statutory requirements would be desirable
Please read the job description:
Facilities and Maintenance Manager Job Description (118KB, PDF)
Days and Hours
This role is for 40 hours a week with a flexible and professional approach. You will be required to work regularly out of normal working hours i.e. before 9am and after 6pm and at weekends, including participation in an on-call rota.
Salary and Benefits
In return, we offer an annual salary of £36,350 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday & public holiday allowance (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of an onsite YMCA Gym
- Free onsite car park – subject to available parking spaces
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact; Neil Portor – Support Services Director 01733 373176 / 07545642791. Alternatively, email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Occasionally our emails will go into a Spam / Junk file, we suggest you check here if you are expecting to hear back from us.
Feel free to read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) before applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.