Early Years Educator & SENCO – 30 hours a week
|Pay:||£11,999 per year|
|Location:||YMCA Childcare – Water Lane, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 4HW|
|Hours:||30 Hours per week – Term Time Only, Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
We are proud of our YMCA Childcare Programme, operating Childcare settings across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Check out their Facebook page and see what the team at Water Lane have been up to:
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity in our Water Lane Childcare Setting for an Early Years Educator and named SENCO for 30 hours per week, term time only.
- Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and their families to allow children to reach their maximum potential by being the Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator?
- Do you have the ability to inspire children and provide engaging activities for a variety of ages?
- Can you empathise with parents and offer support where needed, and ensure they are happy with the care provided?
- Do you act with integrity through your practice which will provide the very best for our children and families?
- Do you love exploring in the great outdoors, and giving children endless opportunities to thrive in our garden space?
- Are you educated to a Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years?
If you can answer yes to all 6 of these questions apply now and believe in your potential.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have;
- Working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience of working in an early years setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate well to children and adults
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
- Knowledge and understanding of SEN Code of Practice and safeguarding
- Be educated to Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years
Please read our job description:
Early Years Educator SENCO Job Description (124KB, PDF)
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £11,999 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact our friendly Childcare Manager at Water Lane: Charlotte. Call 01502 561701 or email Charlotte.Betts@ymcatrinity.org.uk / email@example.com.
Feel free to read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) before applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.