Early Years Educator
|Position||Early Years Educator|
|Location||YMCA Childcare Providence, 2 Wellington Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2NU|
|Pay||£16,754 per year|
|Hours||36 hour per week|
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Early Years Educator for our expanding childcare setting in Ipswich.
The role will involve supporting the Room Leader with the day to day running of the room, planning for a small group of key children and providing high quality planning and experiences for children. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to use own initiative and take direction where needed. You must have a good knowledge of the EYFS and planning within the early years.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent. A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent IT skills
Days and hours
In return we are offering 36 hours per week to be worked over 4 days.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £16,754 per year, additional benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of the YMCA Wellington Street Gym
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes 31 January 2020 with interviews to be arranged for 4 February 2020.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our friendly Childcare Manager Sophie Edevane 01473 372479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see the Job Description (203KB, PDF)
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.