Early Years Educator – maternity cover
|Pay||£13,797 per year|
|Location||2-5’s Room YMCA Childcare, Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0EL|
|Hours||36 hours a week across 4 days (term time only)|
|Deadline||1st February 2021|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to be a part of our Newmarket Childcare Team. The role will involve assisting the childcare team with the day to running of the room, providing a caring, safe, stimulating environment in order for children to grow and meet their full potential, whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
Day and hours
This role is for 36 hours per week over 4 days on a Term Time only basis.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £13,797 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 1 February 2021.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.