Early Years Educator and Early Years Assistant (Bank Staff)
|Position:||Bank Staff – Early Years Assistant & Educator|
|Location:||YMCA Childcare Grundisburgh – Alice Driver Road, Grundisburgh, Ipswich IP13 6XH|
|Pay:||£9.78-£10.25 per hour|
|Hours:||On an as and when basis|
We have an ongoing need for Bank Early Years Educators and Bank Early Years Assistants at our Grundisburgh Childcare setting. Assisting our childcare teams on an as required basis to cover staff holiday and illness.
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated and committed, with experience of working in an early years setting. For this job role you are required to have a minimum of level 2 or equivalent in early years.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years qualification of a minimum of Level 2, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
Days and Hours
Both roles are on an as and when basis.
Salary and Benefits
The salary we offer for these roles ranges from £9.78-£10.25 per hour. Hourly rate is dependent on qualifications and experience and includes holiday pay. Additional Benefits we offer include:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is ongoing recruitment.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.