Early Years Educator and Early Years Assistant (Bank Staff)
|Position:||Bank Staff – Early Years Assistants & Educators|
|Location:||YMCA Childcare – Water Lane, Lowestoft, NR32 2NH
YMCA Childcare – St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft NR32 4HW
|Pay:||£9.99 – £10.47 an hour|
|Hours:||On an as and when basis|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
As an employee of YMCA Trinity Group, you will be joining over 500 staff and volunteers. Many of our staff and have developed their careers within YMCA Trinity Group, progressing into new roles when internal opportunities have become available.
For our teams we will ensure our policies and procedures are truly inclusive and work to ensure our environment is a place where everyone can thrive.
Our teams in Lowestoft have an exciting opportunity for Bank Early Years Educators and Early Years Assistants to join them. Shifts are offered out on an as and when required basis that maybe you could fit round your availability?
Our bank workers play an important role in assisting the childcare team, helping to cover staff holiday and absence.
- Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you have the ability to inspire children and provide engaging activities for a variety of ages?
- Can you empathise with parents and offer support where needed, and ensure they are happy with the care provided?
- Do you act with integrity through your practice which will provide the very best for our children and families?
- Do you love exploring in the great outdoors, and giving children endless opportunities to thrive in our garden space
If you answered yes to all 5 of these questions read on, we believe in your potential.
Skills and Experience
In summary, successful applicants will have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years qualification of a minimum of Level 2, or equivalent
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
Please read our job descriptions:
Early Years Assistant Job Description (331KB, PDF)
Early Years Educator Job Description (203KB, PDF)
If you are available to work more regular hours and are interested in applying for something permanent, simply get in touch. We have various contracts available for full time or part time work. We will consider all year round contracts or possibly even Term Time only working, please send us your CV or request a call back!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact our friendly Childcare Manager: Beth, message 07971102317 for a call back or email Bethany.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) for support on applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.