Early Years Assistant
|Location||Blinco Grove, Cambridge CB1 7TS|
|Pay||£16,323 per year|
|Hours||36 hours per week|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside our knowledgeable and experienced staff team in our 0-2 year-old room. The role will involve working within a team to care for, support and encourage young children in their development according to the EYFS. You should be Early Years qualified to a minimum of Level 2 and passionate about child development as well as supporting families holistically.
Successful applicants will have the following qualities:
- Educated to Level 2 or equivalent in Early Years
- Working knowledge of the EYFS
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
Days and hours
This role is for 36 hours per week to be worked over 4 days (Monday to Friday).
Salary and benefits
In return, we offer a salary of £16,323 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday (Plus public holidays) Pro Rata for Part Time Staff
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Costs Paid
- Regular Supervisions
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 16 October 2020. Please note: if we find the right candidate before the advertised closing date then we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy – Early application is advised.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.