Deputy Room Leader
|Pay:||£18,416 per year|
|Location:||YMCA Childcare, 129 Exning Road, Newmarket, CB8 0EL|
|Hours:||38 hours per week Mon-Fri|
|Deadline:||30th June 2021|
Looking to start a career in Childcare? Interested in Joining our growing team? Then read on to find out more….
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Room Leader at our Childcare Setting in Newmarket. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to support our Room Leader in aspiring towards an Outstanding provision and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, enthusiastic, have vision, drive, and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable, and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a Level 3 in Early Years or equivalent
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Motivated to provide high quality Childcare at all times
- Strong leadership skills
Days and hours
This role is 38 hours per week to be worked Monday – Friday. This position is all year round.
Salary and Benefits
In return, we are offering a salary of £18,416 per year.
Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- 20% Discount for staff who have children enrolled at YMCA Childcare Nurseries, After School and/or Holiday Clubs
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes 30 June 2021 with interviews to be confirmed.
Please note: We do require an application form, completed in full should you wish to be considered for a role. All applications are scored against the relevant job description. CV’s will not be considered as an application. Occasionally we fill a role sooner than expected, we reserve the right to withdraw vacancies before an advertised closing date. Early application is advised.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.