Deputy Room Leader – YMCA Childcare Blinco Grove
|Pay||£19,385 per year|
|Location||Baby Room, YMCA Childcare, 100 Blinco Grove, Cambridge, CB1 7TS|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|Deadline||15th June 2021|
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to support our Room Leaders and management team in aspiring towards an Outstanding provision and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, enthusiastic, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a Level 3 in Early Years or equivalent
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Be motivated to provide high quality Childcare at all times
- Strong leadership skills
Days and hours
This is a full time role for 40 hours a week.
Salary and Benefits
In return, we are offering a salary of £19,385 per year additional benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 15 June 2021 with interviews to be arranged. We reserve the right to close the post early if we find the right candidate.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact our friendly Childcare Manager: Sam Beldam on 01223 949090 / email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.