Deputy Accommodation Manager
|Pay||£27,5000 per year|
|Location||Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Deputy Accommodation Manager to join our Accommodation Team in Cambridge, where we provide housing and support to young people who have experienced homelessness.
Reporting to the Accommodation Manager for Queen Anne House, the Deputy Accommodation Manager will oversee the running of all contracts, taking the lead on day to day running of the service.
Working in partnership with a variety of stakeholders the Deputy Accommodation Manager will ensure a joined up approach to the delivery of support to the young people we work with.
Main duties include:
- Deputising for Accommodation Manager, this includes attending external meetings and being lead person on site
- Ensuring the team are implementing best practice and contract compliance is maintained in the delivery of support hours at each site
- Working with the Accommodation Manager to oversee invoicing / preparing and managing service budgets
- Supporting the Accommodation Manager with the setting up and running of new projects as required
- Providing leadership to the staff team and lead on the line management of staff within the service
- Assist with all staff related HR and Recruitment requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in line management / managing HR
- A minimum of 2 year’s work experience in at least one of the following areas: Hostel / Residential Work, Housing Management, Caring profession
- Excitement about making positive change and can demonstrate experience of implementing change in previous roles
Days and hours
This role is for 40 hours per week.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £27,500 per year. Benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks’ holiday, plus public holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time)
- Free onsite Car Parking in Centre of Cambridge
- Free use of the onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction Programme, Regular Supervisions and opportunity for continued professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date for this role is 1 December 2020. Interviews arranged for 7 December 2020.
If you would like to discuss the role, please get in touch for an informal chat. Email Bridie Carson who is our Head of Accommodation – Bridie.Carson@ymcatrinity.org.uk / 07989 918504 or message email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will get back to you.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.