|Location||Blinco Grove, Cambridge CB1 7TX|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
YMCA Trinity Group offer services and support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire.
We are proud of our YMCA Childcare Programme, operating 5 Childcare settings across Suffolk and now Cambridgeshire. Our sites are located in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Newmarket and Grundisburgh near Woodbridge.
In January 2020 we are excited to be opening a brand NEW Childcare setting in Blinco Grove, Cambridge. Interested in joining our growing team, then read on and find out more.
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Childcare Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to lead our brand new childcare setting in Cambridge, opening January 2020. The successful candidate will be skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate. They will be flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership and management as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with or working towards a relevant Early Years degree, or equivalent
- At least three years post qualifying experience working in an early years setting
- At least two years’ management experience
- A thorough knowledge of legislation, guidance and standards relating to early years
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent IT skills
This role is for 37.5 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday and in return we offer a salary of £24,960. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday (Plus public holidays) Pro Rata for Part Time Staff
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House in Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Regular Supervisions
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 18th November 2019 with interviews to be arranged.
However please note if we find the right candidate before the advertised closing date then we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy
If you would like to know more about this role, then please view the job description on our website or feel free to get in touch for an informal chat.
Contact our friendly Childcare Programme Manager Amanda:
01473 295258 / Email: Amanda.Spence@ymcatrinity.org.uk
For more information please see the Job Description
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
“The YMCA offer fantastic opportunities for professional development which means we can continually improve the outcomes for the children in our care” (YMCA Childcare St. Margaret’s Road – Lowestoft)
“We are kept informed of news in all projects across the YMCA and have the opportunity to work with them too” (YMCA Childcare Water Lane – Lowestoft)
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.