|Pay||£6,949 per year|
|Location||129 Exning Road, Newmarket CB8 0EL|
|Hours||15 hours per week – Monday to Friday|
|Deadline||7th May 2021|
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, excited and enthusiastic cook to join our busy Childcare provision in Newmarket.
You will need to work with the cooks across our other Childcare sites to design a menu that is healthy, balanced and meets the dietary needs of the children and families who use our services.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Have an outstanding food hygiene knowledge and be able to apply this to your practice
- Be able to work on your own initiative within time constraints
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be approachable and friendly
- Able to receive feedback positively
- Be fun and outgoing
Days and hours
This role is for 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, all year round.
Salary and benefits
The salary for tis role is £6,949 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 7 May 2021 with interviews to be arranged for 13 May 2021.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.