|Pay||£5,601 per year|
|Location||St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft, NR32 4HW|
|Hours||15 hours per week – Monday to Friday (Term Time only)|
|Deadline||22nd April – noon|
|Interviews||Week commencing 26th April|
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, excited and enthusiastic cook to join our busy Childcare provision in Lowestoft.
You will need to work with the cooks across our other Childcare sites to design a menu that is healthy, balanced and meets the dietary needs of the children and families who use our services.
You must be able to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and complete the necessary paperwork to a high standard. The role will also involve planning and delivering some children/parents cooking activities as required.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Have an outstanding food hygiene knowledge and be able to apply this to your practice
- Be able to work on your own initiative within time constraints
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be approachable and friendly
- Able to receive feedback positively
- Be fun and outgoing
Days and hours
This role is for 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday – Term Time only.
Salary and benefits
In return, we offer a salary of £5,601 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on Thursday 22 April 2021 at Midday with interviews to be arranged for week commencing 26 April 2021.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.