Early Years Assistant/ Educator Bank Roles
|Contract:||Bank Staff (Zero hours)|
|Pay:||£9.78-£10.25 per hour|
|Hours:||On an as and when basis|
We have exciting opportunities at our Exning Road Newmarket childcare setting for Bank Early Years Educators and Early Years Assistants. The role will involve assisting the childcare team on an as required basis to cover staff holiday and illness.
The successful candidates will be flexible, motivated and committed, with experience of working in an early years setting. For this job role you are required to have a minimum of level 2 or equivalent in early years. Hourly rate depends on qualification and includes holiday pay.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years qualification of a minimum of Level 2, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- A commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
Days and Hours
Both roles are on an as and when basis.
Salary and Benefits
Depending on the role you are successful with, the salary will be between £9.78-£10.25 per hour. Additional benefits we provide include:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is ongoing recruitment.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.