Assistant Accommodation Project Worker
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Location||Wellington Street, Ipswich IP1 2NU|
|Hours||Weekend and evening working|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- the ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- be able to assist with basic life skills
- the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and hours
Shifts available are for Saturdays and Sundays between 8am-4pm and 4pm-10pm.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- 5 week’s holiday (Pro Rata for Part Time Staff)
- Free onsite Car Parking
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date for this vacancy is 20 February 2020, interviews are to be arranged for week commencing 27 February 2020.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager; Helen Moore 01473 372468 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.