Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Weekend Working) – Cambridge
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Location||Queen Anne House, Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND|
Sundays: 8am-4pm / 4pm-10pm
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers support our clients with basic life skills such as cooking, budgeting, benefits etc. They attend and participate in activities with residents such as resident’s meetings etc.
This role also supports our Accommodation Project Workers by ensuring that all residents records are accurately maintained, rental charges are collected where appropriate and clients are supported with paying off rent arrears. In conjunction with Accommodation Project Workers, Assistant Accommodation Project Workers interview and assess prospective residents and complete all necessary paper work.
This role requires delivering high quality person centred support to enable and empower clients to develop their skills for independence.
Successful applicants will have the following qualities:
- Be able to work calmly and methodically in a demanding and at times challenging environment.
- Have the ability to keep up to date records, reports and client records whilst maintaining client confidentiality at all times.
- Be able to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have good listening skills and be able to show empathy.
- Be a well-motivated individual.
Days and hours
We are offering the following shifts:
- Saturdays: 4pm-10pm
- Sundays: 8am-4pm / 4pm-10pm
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff)
- Free onsite Car Parking
- Free use of the onsite Gym
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 13 December 2019.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role by calling our Accommodation Manager: Heidi Collick 01223 356998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please see the Job Description (203KB, PDF)
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.