Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Part Time)
|Contract||Part Time Assistant Accommodation Project Worker|
|Location||Ipswich CYPS and UASC (Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers)|
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Hours||Various shift patterns|
|Deadline||9th August 2020|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
The job role requires you to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Able to assist with basic life skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and hours
Various shift patterns are available during days, evenings and weekends, on a permanent contract basis.
- Mondays; 6.30pm – 10.30pm (UASC)
- Saturday/Sundays; 2-10pm (UASC) or
- We have an additional 24 hours a week available in our CYPS Project. Also on a permanent basis, shift pattern will be agreed with right candidate.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym in Ipswich
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes 9th August 2020 with interviews to be held on 14th August.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager Tash Wightman 01473 372490 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.