Assistant Accommodation Project Worker (Sundays)
|Contract||Assistant Accommodation Project Worker – Sundays|
|Location||HRS – 2 Wellington Street, Ipswich IP1 2NU|
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Hours||4pm -10pm (Please clearly state on your application if you are applying for Sunday shift)|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers (AAPW) assist and interact with our residents, ensuring they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
AAPW’s are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Able to assist with basic life skills
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and hours
The hours for this role are 4pm – 10pm on Sundays (Please clearly state on your application if you are applying for Sunday shift).
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks’ holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the Wellington Street Gym in Ipswich
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The closing date for this vacancy is 22 October with interviews to be confirmed. Should we find the right candidate sooner than the advertised closing date we reserve the right to withdraw this advert- Early application is advised.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
Please forward any word version forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.