Assistant Accommodation Project Worker – Time Stop
|Contract||Part Time, Assistant Accommodation Project Worker – evenings & weekends, permanent|
|Location||YMCA Trinity Group – Time Stop, 101 Wellington Street, Eastgate, Peterborough|
|Pay||£8.78 per hour|
|Hours||Various shifts are available to be worked on evenings and weekends|
|Deadline||8th June 2020|
|Interviews||17th June 2020|
Assistant Accommodation Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and hours
We have various shifts available, evenings and weekends (permanent contract).
On your application please clearly state which of the following shifts that you are applying for;
- Wednesday 6pm – 10pm
- Thursday 6pm – 10pm
- Friday 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday 6pm – 10pm
- Sunday 8am – 5pm
Please note: additional hours are also available at times, to cover staff holidays and absence.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £8.78 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro Rata for Part Time Staff)
- Free use of our Gym at The Cresset
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The deadline for this vacancy is 8th June 2020, with interviews to be arranged for 17th June 2020 (online, e.g. MS Teams).
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.