Accommodation Project Worker – Full Time – 2 Vacancies
|Contract:||Accommodation Project Worker – 2 vacancies|
|Location:||2 Wellington Street Ipswich, IP1 2NU / Gibson Lodge, Ipswich IP3 9RW|
|Pay:||£22,113 per year|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday on a 3-week shift rotation of early, mid and late shifts.|
|Deadline:||30th May 2022|
|Interviews:||6th June 2022|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
For our teams we will ensure our policies and procedures are truly inclusive and work to ensure our environment is a place where everyone can thrive.
Our CYPS team, support and work with young people aged 16 to 18 years old. The role of an Accommodation Project Worker includes helping and teaching young people learn to live independently and develop practical life skills to help them move on and resettle to appropriate accommodation in the community.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicants will have a good understanding of partnership working and experience of working with young people. They will also have and be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to show empathy
- Be a team player who works well under pressure
- Flexible around working hours
- Good admin and communication skills to maintain excellent client records & an ability to liaise with external agencies
- An understanding of current mental health issues
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
A driving licence and access to your own car with business insurance is an essential requirement of this role.
Please read the job description:
Accommodation Project Worker Job Description (89KB, PDF)
Salary and Benefits
The salary is £22,113 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holiday allowance
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) before applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.