Apprentice Early Years Assistant
|Pay||£7550 per annum|
|Hours||30 hours per week|
|Location||Exning Road, Newmarket|
|Deadline||8 July 2020|
Looking to start a career in Childcare? Interested in Joining our growing team? Then read on to find out more….
YMCA Trinity Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice Early Years Assistant to be a part of childcare team in Newmarket.
The role will involve assisting the childcare team, providing a caring, safe, stimulating environment in order for children to grow and meet their full potential, whilst ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
This a fantastic opportunity to learn about child’s care, learning and development whilst working alongside knowledgeable and experienced staff. You will gain hands-on experience of working with children and have the support you need to complete your studies.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
• Willingness to work towards a Level 2 or Level 3 early years qualification or equivalent
• Good organisational skills
• To show a commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users
• Be approachable and friendly
• Able to receive feedback positively
8th July 2020
Salary & Benefits
This role is for 30 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday and in return we offer a salary of £7550. Additional benefits we offer include:
• 5 weeks holiday – Pro Rata for Part Time Staff
• Competitive rates of pay and pension
• DBS Cost Paid
• Regular Supervisions
• Induction Programme and on the job training
• Continued professional development
• Internal progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.