Airplay Worker – Term Time only
|Pay:||£925.26 a year|
|Location:||RAF Honington – IP31 1EE|
|Hours:||2 hours per week, Term Time only|
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
- Providing innovative and exciting youth work to young people aged 5 to 18
- Working alongside our RAF colleagues to support children and young people from the RAF community
- Supporting young people through various stages of their lives.
Skills and Experience
- A Level 2 (or above) qualification in Youth Work or Play Work, or a willingness to undertake the training.
- Some experience of working with children and young people is desirable.
- An understanding of the issues that affect young people.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- An ability to engage well with children and young people.
- A firm commitment to the safeguarding of children and young people.
Days and Hours
This position is for 2 hours per week. This position is a term time only contract, with the usual times/days of work being Wednesday evenings from 4:45pm to 6:45pm.
Please read our job description:
Airplay Worker Job Description (98KB, PDF)
Salary and Benefits
In return, we offer a salary of £925.26 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- 20% Discount for staff who have children enrolled at YMCA Childcare Nurseries, After School and/or Holiday Clubs
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Sue Allington, Station Youth Worker – message 07521390601 / email@example.com
Sue works part time and will get back to you on a Tuesday / Wednesday /Thursday.
Feel free to read our Application Guidance (243KB, PDF) before applying.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.