Accommodation Relief Night Worker
|Contract||Bank Staff (zero hours)|
|Pay||£9.73 per hour|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
|Location||Various locations including Ipswich and Bury St Emdunds|
The role of an Relief Accommodation Night Worker will be to oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Groups staff, residents and premises between the hours of 10pm and 8am. To ensure that designated areas are clean, secure and safe.
The role will also involve assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff and to make scheduled security checks ensuring noise and disruption are kept to a minimum.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- A good level of education
- Experience of building management or maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays / weekends on a rota basis
- Have excellent communication skills
Days and hours
The working hours is on an as and when basis.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £9.73 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is ongoing recruitment.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager; Tash Wightman 01473 372490 or email email@example.com.
For more information please see the Job Description (215KB, PDF)
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.