Accommodation Night Worker
|Location||Wellington Street, Ipswich, IP1 2NU|
|Hours||40 hours per week, 10pm-8am|
The role of an Accommodation Night Worker (40 Hours) will be to oversee the safety of YMCA Trinity Groups staff, residents and premises between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.00am. To ensure that designated areas are clean, secure and safe.
The role will also involve assisting our Accommodation Project Workers with the admittance of residents and staff and to make scheduled security checks ensuring noise and disruption are kept to a minimum.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
• A good level of education
• Experience of building management or maintenance
• Good interpersonal skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be able to work unsociable hours, including some public holidays / weekends on a rota basis
• Have excellent communication skills
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact our Accommodation Manager:
Tash Wightman 01473 372490 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Salary for this role is £20,883 per annum and additional Benefits we offer are:
• 5 weeks holiday
• Free use of the Wellington Street Gym
• Competitive rates of pay and pension
• DBS Cost Paid
• Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
• Regular Supervisions
• Internal progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
This is ongoing recruitment.
For more information please see the Job Description
Please forward to email@example.com or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.