Accommodation Relief Project Worker – Ipswich
|Contract||Bank Staff (zero hours)|
|Pay||£9.84 per hour|
|Hours||On an as and when basis|
Accommodation Relief Project Workers assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement. They are required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
Successful candidates should have the following qualities:
- The ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Be able to assist with basic life skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face to face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds
Days and hours
The working hours is on an as and when basis.
Salary and benefits
The salary for this role is £9.84 per hour and additional benefits we offer are:
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- DBS Cost Paid
This is ongoing recruitment.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact one of our Accommodation Managers: Tash Wightman on 01473 372490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen Moore on 01473 372468 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form (109KB, Word).
Please forward these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
Satisfactory references and satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.