Accommodation Project Worker
|Contract:||Full Time Accommodation Project Worker|
|Location:||Queen Ann House, Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND|
|Pay:||£22,089 per year|
|Hours:||40 hours per week|
|Deadline:||20th June 2021|
|Interviews:||Week commencing 21st June 2021|
We are recruiting for an Accommodation Project Worker to work at Queen Anne House in Cambridge. This is an opportunity to work with and support young people to develop socially, personally and holistically, building their confidence and independence.
Working with young people to develop individualised support plans; co-produced with each young person and centred around their needs, expectations, and goals.
We focus on a strength-based approach to our work. Understanding of strength based Approach, Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) and Trauma Informed Care (TIC) would be beneficial.
This role will include working Monday to Friday, Bank Holidays and includes occasional weekends participating in the on-call on rota.
Skills and Experience
In summary, the successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to adjust to reactive working environment
- Good listener and able to show empathy
- Be a team player
- Ability to lone work and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
Days and Hours
This is a full time role for 40 hours a week on a rota basis.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is £22,089 per year, additional benefits we offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the YMCA Gym at Queen Anne House
- Free onsite car park – subject to available parking spaces
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Last date for applications is 20 June 2021, interviews to be arranged for week commencing 21 June.
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
If you are having trouble completing your online job application please contact email@example.com and a member of our HR Team will be able to assist you.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.