Accommodation Project Worker – part time
|Pay||£10,804 per year|
|Location||Time Stop 101 Wellington St, Peterborough PE1 5DU|
|Hours||20 hours per week|
|Interviews||From 5th November|
To provide high quality person centred support to young people living at Time Stop to enable and empower them to develop the skills necessary for independent living within legislative, regulatory requirements and best practice.
The successful applicant will have a good understanding of, and have worked with young people in the past.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Ability to work within a reactive environment.
- Able to interact with people from varied backgrounds.
- Have high levels of honesty, integrity and digression.
- Have an excellent standard of communication, people and organisational skills.
Days and hours
This is a part time role for 20 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, and some bank holiday working.
Salary and benefits
In return, the salary for this role will be £10,804 per year. Additional benefits we offer include:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated and Cost Paid
- Induction Programme and on the job Training Opportunities
- Regular Supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
This vacancy closes on 28 October 2020, interviews to be arranged from 5 November 2020.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a word version of the application form (113KB, Word).
We would be grateful if you could also complete our Equality and Diversity Form.
Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
YMCA Trinity Group
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.